Streamlined admission management that digitizes, automates and upgrades all aspects of the admission process cycle:
- Admission application creation
- Applicants data collection
- Admission progress tracking
- Application review and student enrollment
What is it about?
Cloud Drop provides you with fully customizable admission forms that are already prepared for your use. You can effortlessly enroll new students or re-enroll registered students in new school periods by creating public and private admission application forms. These forms can be tailored to target different audiences of applicants, including students and guardians. By utilizing these features, you can effectively serve the needs of your growing school community from the very start.
Create admission application forms from scratch, with ease
- Get started with a basic application form template that includes essential data fields for collecting personal and contact information from students and guardians in an automated way. The template already includes optional and required data fields that you can customize to suit your specific needs. You can easily deactivate default data fields that you don’t require, and rearrange the final position of the data fields by dragging and dropping them on the form layout.
- In addition, you can add extra sections to your admission application form to gather more information. Simply create custom data fields and arrange them as you prefer. Preview the admission application forms before sharing them with students and/or guardians to ensure everything is in place.
- You can also serve different admission needs your school may have by creating multiple application forms for each school period.
Effortlessly share admission application forms with your audience (students or guardians)
- You can easily create public admission forms and use the generated links to embed them on your website or share them with applicants to help them submit their information. Alternatively, you can create private application forms using the template and share them within your school community by assigning them to students who are already enrolled in your school. This gives them the option to re-enroll by choosing their preferred courses with just a few clicks.
- You can also create guardian-oriented admission forms, which allow parents to add multiple students at once by creating and sharing a single form. The digital form you share auto-generates multiple student card fields, enabling guardians to add as many students as they need.
Work on your submission forms
- Receive real-time notifications when new application forms are submitted and quickly access them from a centralized location in your admission management system. Keep track of all submitted applications and easily sort them by status, submission date, or student name to streamline your admission cycle.
- student name to streamline your admission cycle. Utilize the various statuses available to label submitted applications, including New, Processing, Completed, Closed, Waiting Response, or Rejected. View the complete history of actions taken on an application by both the applicant and administrators. Review each application to create new student cards or inspect course selections for re-enrolling students. Efficiently manage your admissions process with DreamClass.